Perm Ban Release Procedures (12 March) Sept 9, 2013 23:05:46 GMT -5 VideoGameSmash12, Robo_Lord (Xoizchyk), and 16 more like this
Post by markbyron on Sept 9, 2013 23:05:46 GMT -5
For those who aren't members of the forum or are banned from the forum, this is the link to the perm ban procedures on pastebin: pastebin.com/NZCup7YB
If you are not banned from the TotalFreedom Forum, you MUST post your perm ban appeal in the ban appeal section of the forum. The forum is at the above address noted in para 2. If you are banned from the Total Freedom Forum, e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Make sure you are actually perm banned before filing a perm ban appeal. If you try to connect to the server and it states you're permanently banned, than file a perm ban appeal. Otherwise, file a regular ban appeal in the forum or wait up to a day - non-perm bans are cleared daily. Also, admins who find themselves perm banned for no cause (and still have admin perm on the forum), please post your appeals in the admin section.
This is the application template to be removed from the TotalFreedom perm ban list. If approved for removal from the perm ban list, the following will apply:
1. Except for those who were improperly placed on the perm ban list, those who get released from perm ban are subject to being placed back on the perm ban list more easily than those who were never on the perm ban list.
2. If your application is approved and you were banned from the forum, you'll regain access to the forum.
3. If you were an admin, you can apply for reinstatement 30 days after release from perm ban (or earlier if executive admin approves) and you must note the circumstances of your perm ban in the reinstatement request.
To file a perm ban appeal, post a message in this section with the following information.
1. Minecraft name:
2. Discord username and identifier (if any):
3. Approximate date of perm ban:
4. Reason for perm ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
5. Do you agree to follow our server banning procedures (see totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/21065/) and the rules in place on the forum (https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/8134), and all the conditions stated above?
6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get perm banned will remain perm banned. Don't provide a VPN IP.